20 Jul Ask Yourself These Questions Right Before Co-signing A Bail Bond
Posted at 22:02h in Antelope Valley Bail Bonds, Bail Bonds, Lancaster Bail Bonds, Lancaster Bail Bondsman, Little Rock Bail Bonds, Palmdale Bail Bonds, Quartz Hill Bail Bonds, Santa Clarita Bail Bonds
- Do I trust the arrested person enough to appear in court when he or she is asked, as well as oblige by any other court-mandated terms?
- Do I have enough collateral I would be willing and can afford to put up?
- Can I make do if the arrested person does not go to court?
- Do I have enough funds to pay the premium?
- Do I have enough to pay the rest of the bail amount if I have to?
- Do I have the emotional and mental capacity to take on this responsibility?
- Do I have the time to keep tabs on the arrested person?
- How might my relationship with this person change if I said no to co-signing the bail bond?